With PADI’s Online Classroom,
getting SCUBA certified with PADI has never been easier.
Hoboken Dive Center is now a full PADI e-Learning certification shop. This means that all of our students must complete the PADI eLearning classroom modules online (or at least start them!) before beginning our confined water training.
Open Water Diver certification is performed in 3 simple steps...
1) PADI eLearning classroom modules - $130.00 (performed online at your own pace). To sign up Click Here to Get Started Online.
2) Confined Water Training (Pool Dives) - $189.00 through Hoboken Dive Center (as long as you select us as your training facility on the eLearning site)!
These are performed every other Saturday year-round at Rutherford High School Pool in Rutherford, NJ. Click here for our training schedule!
3) Open Water Dives ("Checkout Dives") - $295.00 through Hoboken Dive Center at Dutch Springs in Bethlehem, PA. The OW dives must be completed within one year of your pool dives! The dives are performed over a Saturday and Sunday, every other weekend. The schedule begins at the end of May and continues through October. Click here for our training schedule!
- Rental of all life-support gear (regulator, BCD, tank, etc.) and a 7mm wetsuit for Dutch Springs!
- Lunch & snacks both days at Dutch Springs
What’s not included:
- PADI Training Log ($18.50) must be purchased to record your dives and training records.
- Mask Fins, Snorkel & Boots (starting at $169.95 with HDC) if you do not already own a set.
- Admission to Dutch Springs ($36.00 per day)
- Air fills at Dutch Springs ($6.00 per fill)
- Hotel if you choose to stay overnight at Dutch Springs (rates vary)
If you have any questions you may always stop by the shop or call us at 201-795-3483. Our instructors and staff strive to make certification an enjoyable, convenient, and educational experience.
We hope you choose to dive with Hoboken Dive!